Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bye Again...for a bit...again

I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again!

That's not wholly true, actually. The plane is has twin props, no jets. And I'm scheduled to return in early June for my second phase of inservice training. Until that time, keep me covered in prayers and I'll do the same for you! Don't forget...my birthday is April 8. Yikes...I'm gonna be 23, and it'll be the earliest birthday ever (because I crossed the dateline, so it's sooner!)

Love and Peace!
alex

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would leave again.
Now since you were born in this time doesn't that mean that your birthday there would be the 9th? Doesn't that make you a whole other person? Right now you're not Alex Plum born April 8th you're Alex Plum born April 9th. Who are you and why am I following your blog? Why should I care?
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!


word verification is sapsh.
I don't have a definition but it sounds funny.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the plane is working. Greetings to Suzi and Mike.

Nick -- Suzi's Dad

Ben said...

cool now that jet plane song is gonna be stuck in my head until you post again, which as you noted won't be until JUNE.

Awesome, thanks jerk.

Also, way to miss both your birthday, and more importantly, mine. Just can't get it right...